30 Day Supply of Ritual-AM® Biohacking Theorem
by Ambrosia Nutraceuticals
Ambrosia's Ritual-AM® contains a revolutionary set of ingredients that have never before been combined. Collectively these components provide the crucial nutrients our brain and body crave as a whole in the quest for optimal functionality. Why is Coffee the second most consumed liquid in the world, second only to water? Ritual-AM® takes the short-lived and limited boost that caffeine alone provides and redefines what it means to “start your day”.
Available in 30 & 60 Servings Per Container
- Supplement Facts
- How To Use
Supplement Facts Serving Size: One Scoop (24.7g) Servings Per Container: 30 Amount per Serving %DV Calories 129 Total Fat 4.5g 6%* Saturated Fat 3g 15%* Trans Fat 0g ** Cholesterol 2mg 1%* Sodium 10mg 1%* Total Carbohydrate 6g 2%* Dietary Fiber 1g 2%* Total Sugars 0g ** Protein 3g 6%* Calcium 12mg 1%* Magnesium 3mg 1%* Chromium
(as Chromium Histidinate, Chromium Picolinate)
1mg 2,857%* Potassium 161mg 3%* MCT Oil Powder 5,700mg ** Clean Cream™ (plant based natural creamer) 4,200mg ** Calcium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (as goBHB™) 2,000mg ** Magnesium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (as goBHB™) 2,000mg ** Sodium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (as goBHB™) 2,000mg ** Velositol™ (amylopectin chromium complex) 2,000mg ** *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
**Percent Daily Value not established.
Clean Cream™ is a trademark under exclusive global distribution by Compound Solutions, Inc.
goBHB™® is a registered trademark under exclusive global distribution by Compound Solutions, Inc.
Velositol™ and Velositol™ logo are trademarks of Nutrition 21, LLC. Velositol™ is patent protected.
Contains milk ingredients.
Produced in a facility that also processes peanuts, tree nuts, wheat and eggs.
Other Ingredients: Clean Cream (High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Acacia Gum, Brown Rice Syrup, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Silicon Dioxide, D Alpha Tocopherols.), Non-GMO Whey Protein Isolate, Instant Coffee, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Guar Gum
Every Day Upon Waking:
Mix one scoop of Ritual-AM™ directly into your coffee (hot or iced) OR mix Ritual-AM™ on its own in 8oz of cold or hot water. You will begin to feel the cognitive enhancing and uplifting effects of Ritual-AM™ within minutes of your first sip.